Los Haitises National Park is the largest protected natural area in Dominican Republic, home to countless species of animals. Covered with dense vegetation, its mogotes, valleys and caves―with Taino petroglyphs―draw an impressive and unique landscape. Immerse yourself in the history of the Tainos, an ancestral culture frozen in time. Discover the heritage and history of this indigenous people, at this stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- HALF-DAY EXCURSION
- Recommended for ages 5+
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water during transfer
- Certified Guide
- 7:00 am Restaurant Cayuco (buffet) opens for breakfast
- 7:30 am Departure from Club Med Miches
- 8:30 am Arrival at the dock
- 9:45 am Visit to the cave of “La Liña”
- 10:15 am Discovery of a tropical forest
- 10:45 am Visit to the cave of “La Arena”. Shrimp tasting and swim
- 11:30 am Departure and exploration of “Los Mogotes”
- 1:00 pm Return to the dock
- 2:00 pm Arrival at Club Med Miches
* Program subject to change without prior notice.